Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour from Cancun
Duration: 9 hours
- Cruise the Mexican Caribbean on a spacious catamaran.
- Be amazed by the amazing underwater marine life.
- Relax on the beach while eating a buffet lunch.
Enjoy an unforgettable day in the Mexican Caribbean aboard a magnificent catamaran as you sail through the bay's crystalline turquoise waters to Isla Mujeres, a colorful fishing village where you can spend the day engaging in land and water activities.
While snorkeling, you'll discover the underwater wonders of Punta Sam reef, as well as an underwater museum and a sunken ship.
Later, at our 'Isla Discovery' beach club, you'll unwind with a delicious buffet lunch and domestic open bar.
-Roundtrip marine transportation
- Continental breakfast on board
- Buffet lunch and open bar (national) at Isla Discovery
- Beach club (pool, umbrellas, lounge chairs and lockers)
- Snorkel tour at Punta Sam reef
- Snorkel equipment
- Shopping tour at downtown Isla Mujeres
-Dock fee of USD 13 per person
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Cancun Mexico, Cancun 77500, Quintana Roo, MX
Playa Langosta dock - If you are staying at the hotel zone, the easiest way to get to Playa Langosta is to take the bus (about 1 USD per person), you will also find taxis (about 10-30 USD depending on where you are).
What to Remember
-Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program.
- Children must be 8 years old or older and know how to swim to participate in snorkel activities.
- Remember to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before departure.
- All passengers must pay the dock fee, children aged 6+ pay for this fee.
- If harbor captaincy cancels any activity due to weather conditions and guests are unable to reschedule, a proportional refund will proceed.
- On-site assistance in English and Spanish and Portuguese.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.