Las Coloradas Full-Day Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 13 hours
- Explore Las Coloradas and its distinctive pink lake.
- Take a boat ride down Rio Lagartos (Lizards river).
- Take in the sights of a one-of-a-kind landscape.
This full-day tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya takes you to Las Coloradas with a guide. Take a scenic tour and concentrate on the scenery. Access a 16th-century hacienda for breakfast before embarking on a tour of the otherworldly landscape of Las Coloradas and a boat trip on the Ro Lagartos (Lizards river), both of which will be accompanied by guided commentary. Las Coloradas is a pink haven! During the tour, you'll learn why the water is that color.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in van with air-conditioned vehicle
- Guide (English/Spanish)
- Box lunch
- Lunch (a dish included to choose from)
-Drinks in the restaurant
- Fee: Paid for species conservation (Lizards)
Pick-ups are available at any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone. The service starts at 5.00am. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout. For customers staying in accommodations located in other areas, the meeting points are the following: Smart Cancun by Oasis (Avenida Tulum, capilla ecumenica, 4, Cancún, Q.R., México) for Cancun downtown / Plaza Las Perlas (Ave. Constituyentes, Ave. 20 y Ave. 25 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo), and Coco Bongo (Calle 12 con 10 Playa del Carmen, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo) for Playa del Carmen area.
What to Remember
-You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
- The local operator will communicate the pick-up time closer to the service date.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended.
- You should bring a swimsuit, towels, hat, cap, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, and extra clothes.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.