Luxury Dinner at Bellini Restaurant in Mexico City
Duration: 4 hours
- Indulge in an unforgettable dinner with a stunning view of the city.
- Discover the Bellini restaurant, a symbol of Mexican nightlife.
- The world's largest revolving restaurant and the only one in Mexico.
- It's a great activity for a romantic or family dinner.
The Bellini restaurant is a landmark of Mexican nightlife. Located on the 45th floor of Mexico City's World Trade Center, this restaurant serves exceptional international cuisine and provides a unique view of the city. This is Mexico's only revolving restaurant and the world's largest, according to Guinness World Records. Every 45 minutes, the time it takes to complete a full lap, enjoy the spectacular 360-degree panoramic view of the Valley of Mexico.
-Pick-up and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Roundtrip by air conditioner coach
- Dinner at Bellini
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Children (age 3-5)
Calle Amberes N. 78, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc
What to Remember
-The duration of the experience may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions.
- The dress code for the restaurant is formal (not casual).
- The tour is not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.