Mexican Cooking Class and Local Market Guided Tour with Transportation in Cancun
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Go shopping at the local market with your chef-guide and stock up on fresh ingredients.
- Fill your senses with the colors, aromas, and sounds of Cancun's local markets.
- Try some authentic Tamales.
Take a personal step-by-step cooking class to learn how to make a 4-course Mexican meal! Discover the simple method for mastering the authentic Mexican flavor in all of your home-cooked meals. With your chef guide, visit a local market and pick up some fresh ingredients as you walk through the various food sections. Piata shops, tortilla factories (from corn flour to table-ready), pottery, clothing, and some souvenirs can be found.
You'll use traditional kitchen tools like the molcajete (stone mortar), comal (flat griddle), and clay pots, and you'll finish with a 4-course meal accompanied by drinks.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- 1 Margarita (prepared by yourself)
- All fees and taxes
- Tips (optional)
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. The guide will meet you in your hotel's lobby.
What to Remember
-The minimum age required is 12 years old.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller/pram accessible.
- Coffee and tea are offered while the class goes on.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the experience begins.