Mexico City and Teotihuacan Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 11 hours
- Combine a city tour with a visit to Teotihuacan's pyramids.
- In one day, see the best of Mexico City.
- Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, one of the Americas' oldest and largest.
- Explore the ruins of the Templo Mayor, one of the Aztecs' most important temples in Tenochtitlan, their ancient capital city.
The tour begins in Mexico City's historic center, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The itinerary will include a visit to the "Zocalo," the city's heart, where you will see the Metropolitan Cathedral, one of the Americas' oldest and largest, and the National Palace, where you can admire the murals of the famous Mexican painter Diego Rivera. You will also see the ruins of the Templo Mayor, one of the Aztecs' most important temples in Tenochtitlan, their ancient capital city.
The tour continues to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan after a lunch break (lunch is not included). Take a look at the Sun and Moon Pyramids. Take a stroll down the Avenue of the Dead and see the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, which features unique stone sculptures of plumed serpents, the Temple of the Butterflies, and the Fortresses.
When you return to Mexico City, you will visit the Shrine of the Virgin of Guadalupe, a pilgrimage site for millions of Mexicans and people from all over the world.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Shared transportation
- Spanish/English speaking guide
- Entrance to the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan
-Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up information at check-out.
What to Remember
-A minimum of 3 people is required per booking.
-Infants (ages 0-2): free of charge.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring your camera and some extra cash for souvenirs, food and drinks.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.