Mexico Cooking Class
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- A half-day cooking class in Mexico.
- Purchase fresh produce from the local market.
- Discover how to prepare a variety of authentic Mexican dishes.
- Learn how to make great guacamole and perfect margaritas.
With this half-day cooking class, you'll learn everything you need to know to prepare a Mexican feast. Purchase fresh produce at the local market and prepare it with the assistance of a professional chef. You'll learn how to make traditional Mexican dishes like a local, as well as the perfect margarita cocktail. Best of all, you'll be able to eat your creations for lunch.
- Cooking class
- Local delicacy tasting
- Soft drinks
What to Remember
-Transport is included only from Cancun and Playa Mujeres hotel zones.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.