Nichupte Lagoon Speedboat & Snorkelling Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- A two-hour speedboat ride through the Nichupte Lagoon.
- Look for wildlife and tropical plants.
- Snorkeling is halted.
This jungle speedboat tour will add an adrenaline rush to your Cancun vacation. For two hours, zoom through Nichupte Lagoon's natural ecosystem, passing by wild fauna and flora in one of the lagoon's four mangrove areas. You'll also be able to top off for some snorkeling among the coral reefs, with all necessary equipment provided.
- Admission fees
- Snorkel stops
- Bottle of water
Km 6.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
What to Remember
-Minimum age is 5 years.
- Dock fee of USD 13 per person is not included.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfers are not included.
- Food is not included.
- Drinks are not included.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.