Private Coba & Native Park Chimuch Tour
Language:German, Spanish, English, French
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Visit to the archaeological site of Coba.
- Go to Chimuch Native Park.
- Discover ancient Mayan culture and cuisine.
- Take a dip in an underground cenote.
This full-day adventure takes you into the Yucatan jungle for a Mayan adventure. You'll go to a traditional Maya village to learn about their ancient culture and eat traditional dishes. Then, head to ancient Coba to see the 42-meter-tall Nohoch Mul pyramid before finishing with a refreshing swim in a centuries-old cenote inside Native Park Chimuch.
- Soft drinks
- Swim stops
- Guided tour
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.