Private Jungla Maya Native Park Experience
Language: Spanish, English, French
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Exclusive adventure experience.
- Exciting itinerary at Jungla Maya Native Park.
- Ride on an ATV.
- Fly through the jungle on a zipline.
- Participate in a Maya ceremony.
- Go for a swim in a cenote.
This private tour is an all-inclusive jungle adventure right outside your door. ATV rides through the jungle, ziplines through the canopy, cenote swims in crystal clear water, and Maya ceremonies – all in one afternoon at Jungla Maya Native Park.
Arrive at the Native Park, and after a quick safety briefing, you'll take an ATV ride through the jungle floor. Then, hike the trails to a Mayan shrine to learn about the early settlers' lives, admire Maya ruins, and take part in an ancient ceremony.
Cenote Ixhel is a magnificent cave where you can learn about sinkholes, stalagmites, and stalactites before rappelling down into the Nohoch Nah Chich waters. It's a snorkeling spot that also serves as the entrance to the world's longest underground river, the Sac-Actun system. Finally, you'll zip through the treetops and relax with some traditional Maya snacks.
- Driver/ Guide
- Zipline ride
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.