Puebla and Cholula Guided Tour from Mexico City with Optional Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 10 hours
- See the Cathedral of Puebla, which is regarded as one of the world's eighth wonders.
- While on the trip, consider the magnificent landscape of the volcanoes.
- Behold the imposing beauty of Cholula's Great Pyramid.
This guided tour from Mexico City takes you to Puebla and Cholula. You'll be picked up from your hotel and driven to Puebla, where you'll see the Chapel of the Virgen del Rosario, which is attached to the Temple of Santo Domingo, a 17th-century architectural work that represents the pinnacle of New Spain's baroque.
Then, due to its Marian dedication, you will visit the Catedral Baslica de Puebla, also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. It is one of the most important buildings in the historic center, and it has been designated as a World Heritage Site.
Finally, you will visit Cholula, a town famous for its 365 temples, which were built over Pre-Colombian monuments by the Spanish. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the Great Pyramid of Cholula or Tlachihualtépetl, Mexico's highest covered pyramid with a Christian church at the top. On your way to Cholula, you'll stop at a coffee shop to stretch your legs and take photos of the volcanoes.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Tickets to the attactions
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips (optional)
-Children (age 2-9)
- Infants (age 0-1): Free of charge
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa, and Polanco area in Mexico City
What to Remember
-Due to COVID-19, it is not allowed to go to the Great Pyramid of Cholula.
- Hotel pickup is made between 8.00am and 9.00am. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.