Puebla and Cholula Private Tour from Mexico City
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 11 hours
- Marvel at the splendor of the Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes.
- Go to Cholula to see the world's largest pyramid.
- Admire Puebla's UNESCO-listed architecture and sample the city's world-famous cuisine.
- You have complete control over how you organize your experience.
Discover Cholula and Puebla's rich historic and cultural heritage.
First, you'll travel to Cholula, passing by the majestic Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes.
Cholula is the oldest settlement in the Americas, having been inhabited continuously since its inception. You'll go for a walk to see the town's colonial streets, Baroque churches, and the world's largest pyramid, which is topped by the Virgen de Los Remedios church.
Then you'll travel to nearby Puebla to explore its well-preserved UNESCO-listed historic center, as well as its stunning cathedral and a plethora of beautiful churches. There are also a number of lovely colonial buildings from the 16th century with charming details and colorful tiles.
Discovering Puebla's cuisine and tasting some of the region's most famous dishes are included as part of this experience. You'll also have the opportunity to visit Puebla's artisan crafts market, where you can purchase one-of-a-kind regional souvenirs and sample traditional poblano candies.
After a day filled with breathtaking views, you'll take a leisurely drive back to Mexico City.
-Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic drinks
-Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
ou will indicate your pickup location at check-out - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee. Please contact the local operator to communicate any change or request.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.