Queretaro Wine and Cheese Private Tour from Mexico City
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 13 hours
- Take in the view from Pea de Bernal, the world's third-highest monolith.
- Visit two wineries and sample some of the region's best wines.
- Learn about the cheese-making traditions of your region.
- The ability to customize your experience in any way you see fit.
First, you'll travel to Bernal, the "Magic Town," taking in the picturesque scenery along the way. After admiring the grandeur of Pea de Bernal's monolith, you'll explore the historic center, strolling through its beautiful streets, sampling local delicacies, and passing by its colorful handicrafts markets. Then you'll go to two regional wineries, where you'll be able to walk around vineyards, learn about the winemaking process, and sample some local wines.
Later, you'll go to a nearby cheese farm to learn about local cheesemaking traditions and sample some local cheese varieties with a glass of local wine. After that, you'll take a leisurely drive back to Mexico City.
-Wine and cheese tasting
- Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at check-out - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee:
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.