Río Secreto & Tulum
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Visit Tulum's ancient Maya ruins.
- Take a trip to the Rio Secreto underground river.
- View breathtaking stalactites and stalagmites.
- Beautiful galleries allow you to float through the water.
Take in two of Mexico's most important treasures on a single tour. First, you'll visit the Maya ruins of Tulum, their only seaside city. Then, pay a visit to Rio Secreto, a Yucatán natural wonder. Wade through pristine waters beneath stalactites and stalagmites as you travel along this underground river. Finally, round out the experience with a buffet lunch and a taste of a local liqueur.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Soft drinks
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring insect repellent.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.