Rio Secreto Underground River
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Explore the Rio Secreto underground river and marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites.
- Float through beautiful galleries of water.
The Rio Secreto underground river, discovered in 2007, is now one of Yucatan's top natural attractions. Wade through its clear waters while admiring the stunning stalactites and stalagmites. The tour lasts about 90 minutes and ends with a glass of xtabentun liqueur. The Plus option includes cycling and rappelling, while the Privilege includes access to the nature reserve.
- Xtabentun liqueur tasting
Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal- Puerto Juárez Ejido Sur.
What to Remember
-Plus option includes rappel and bicycle activities in the jungle, a Dry Route tour and a sound and light show at the Peace Hall.
- Privilege option included access to the nature reserve, specialised guide, personal photographer, safety helmet with lamp, visor and lifejacket, a brand-new snorkel tube, drinks and appetiser.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.