Riviera Maya Scuba Diving Experiences
Language:German, Spanish, English, French, Dutch
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Scuba diving for novices as well as certified divers.
- Dive along the Caribbean Sea's vibrant coral reefs.
- Visit cenotes and shipwrecks.
- Allow qualified instructors to lead you.
Scuba diving off the Caribbean coast offers crystal clear water teeming with corals and sea life, as well as magical cenotes and shipwrecks. There's a scuba tour for everyone, whether you're a beginner or a certified diver.
Beginners will be taken out into the Caribbean Sea, where they will dive along the coral reefs looking for treasures and fascinating sea creatures under the supervision of an experienced instructor. Look out for sea turtles, rays, and rainbow-colored fish darting between your toes.
Certified divers can take it a step further and explore the cool waters of a cenote or the depths of a sunken shipwreck. Expect insanely clear water and intricate stalagmite and stalactite formations, but witnessing the famous halocline - where salt and freshwater mix - is even more spectacular.
- One or two-tank dive
What to Remember
-The Bubble Maker programme it is in a pool, not in open water.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Transfers are not included.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.