Santa Maria and Chileno Bays Kayak and Snorkeling Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 3 hours
- Visit Santa Mara and Chileno Bays, two of Cabo's best swimming and snorkeling spots.
- Take in the stunning rock formations of Santa Mara Bay.
- In Chileno Bay, you can snorkel among beautiful coral reefs and a plethora of multicolored fish.
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind 3-hour fun tour in Santa Mara and Chileno, two must-see Los Cabos bays known for their abundant marine life and crystal clear waters.
The first stop will be Santa Maria bay, where your guide will give you a safety briefing and prepare the equipment before you get in your kayak and paddle up to Chileno bay while your guide tells you interesting facts about this beautiful place.
When you arrive at Chileno Bay, you will take the kayaks out of the water and rest briefly at the beach camp. Next, you'll prepare to snorkel in this location, where you'll see magnificent coral reefs, countless multicolored fish, and if you're lucky, sea turtles, rays, and even octopus!
-Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (touristic area hotels)
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Snorkel gear
- Kayak rental and gear
- Parking fees
- Alcoholic drinks
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 36, Centro, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23450, MX
You will indicate your pickup location at check-out. Please contact the local operator at least 24hr in advance to verify your pickup, you will find the contact details on the voucher after booking - For pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, the local operator does not provide pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side). If your accommodation is outside of the touristic area, please contact the local operator at least 24hr in advance to set a meeting point - If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation or you're a cruise ship passenger, the meeting point will be at Plaza Gali parking lot, located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot, there is an OXXO (convenience store), your guide will meet you there.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 6 years old.
- Physical difficulty level: Easy.
- The morning tour option is recommended (less windy, less crowded).
- Please bring comfortable shoes, a beach towel, beach sandals, a bathing suit and sunscreen.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Please contact the local supplier to verify your pick-up time and location. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.