Language:German, Spanish, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Dutch, Polish, Swedish
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Go on a lagoon boat ride.
- Discover the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve.
- Go on a Caribbean boat trip with a local fisherman.
- Take a snorkeling trip on the coral reef.
- Dine at a buffet in a fishing village.
Sian Ka'an was named by the ancient Maya as 'Where the Sky Begins,' and it definitely has a touch of heaven to it. Because of its mangroves, coral reefs, wildlife, and archaeological sites, it is both a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Biosphere Reserve, putting it in the top tier of natural parks.
Begin your day with a speedboat ride along the coast to the fishing village of Punta Allen. After winding your way through the mangroves, it's time to join some local fishermen on a ride out to sea. Sea turtles, dolphins, and a variety of birds are among the wildlife you may see.
Then you'll be able to relax in the clearest Caribbean waters – pure bliss. With snorkel stops at coral reefs throughout the day, you'll feel as if you've tasted the forbidden fruit.
- Park fees
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
What to Remember
-Bring bathing gear and biodegradable sunblock as no other sunblocks permitted so bring a hat and long-sleeved t-shirt if biodegradable not available.
- Minimum age is 6 years of age.
- This tour operates in a very remote area., and we advise that anyone with a medical condition and/or particular medical needs to take this into careful consideration when deciding to book on to this tour.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.