Language: German,Spanish, English, French, Dutch
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- A speedboat tour for families.
- Pilot your own speedboat through the mangroves and out into the open sea.
- Snorkeling on a safe coral reef
Nature exploration in Cancun Lagoon has never been more enjoyable. You'll ride over the waves in style to places with mystical mangroves and vibrant coral reefs. Spend time snorkeling and relaxing in open water on a speedboat tour where you are the captain.
You'll have the opportunity to pilot your own speedboat across Cancun Lagoon to the tangled maze of mangroves. Before venturing out into the open waters of the Caribbean Sea, you can spot wildlife in its natural habitat. Bounce across the waves at full speed to a protected coral reef area.
You'll also be able to snorkel and see beautiful shoals of fish darting in and out of the coral reef while relaxing with a drink. Then, in time for the early afternoon or evening, return to Cancun with family memories of your vacation in Mexico. A great opportunity to ride a speedboat on the way to the reef.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drink and slice of pizza
- Locker use
Meeting point: Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.7, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
What to Remember
-Maximum of 2 persons per boat due to government regulations.
- Minimum child height of 1.2 metres.
- Port tax is not included in the price.
- A fee of $15 USD must be paid on arrival at Marina Sunrise.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.