Tacos and Mezcal Food Tour
Duration: 3 hours
- Sample authentic, traditional, and modern Mexican tacos.
- Go to four late-night taqueras.
- Sip mezcal at Mexico City's first mezcal bar.
- Feel like you're a local exploring the city.
Tacos are Mexico's most recognizable dish. Explore the delicious flavors and versatility of Mexico's regions through the most famous Mexican food: the taco, with corn or wheat tortilla, pork or fish, with or without cheese. Discover Mexico City's traditional and classic late-night taquerias.
Consume the Gods' elixir! The mezcal master will guide you through the flavors of traditional mezcal from Mexico's original towns: smoky, sweet, floral, or herbal tones. In a millenary journey, discover the gastronomic and cultural heritage of the pre-Hispanic drink par excellence.
Locations for tastings:
- The best "al pastor" tacos with the classic flavor of Mexico City
- Exquisite and creative contemporary tacos
- Delicious and tasty griddle tacos
- Authentic north-style tacos with an unmistakable flavor
- Traditional mezcal tasting
-All food and drink tastings
- Local guide
- Neighborhood guide
- Transportation during the tour
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks not specified
Avenida Paseo de la Reforma 325, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
The guide will meet you outside the main entrance of the Sheraton María Isabel Hotel.
What to Remember
-Group size: 2-10 people.
- The tour runs regardless of weather conditions so please bring an umbrella or poncho if it looks like there's rain in the forecast.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Options for vegetarians, allergies, and special dietary needs. Not recommended for vegans.
- Places and food tastings are subject to change without notice.
- Guests 18 and older should bring a valid government issued ID if they would like to participate in the alcoholic beverage tastings.
- Please note that the tour ends at a different neighborhood from the starting point. The end location is La Botica, Alfonso Reyes 120, Hipódromo Condesa.
Daily at 5.30pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.