Tacos, Pulque and Lucha Libre Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Savour some of Mexico City's best tacos.
- Try 'pulque' and learn about the history of this ancient fermented drink.
- Listen to live music in a traditional Mexican cantina.
- Experience a Lucha Libre match and cheer on your new favorite wrestler.
Enjoy a memorable night out in Mexico City.
You'll start with some delicious tacos before heading to one of the city's oldest pulquerias for a couple of refreshing pulques and live music.
Then you'll go to a lucha libre show, where you'll leave everything behind and focus on having fun while rooting for the rudos (bad guys who break the rules) or the técnicos (technicians) (good guys that follow the rules and perform more acrobatic moves).
Following the tour, your guide can drop you off at your hotel or any other convenient location in Mexico City.
-Tacos and pulque tasting
- Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Additional food and drinks
- Health/travel insurance
-Infants (age 0-3): free admission
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 96 hours before the experience begins.