Taxco and Xochicalco Private Tour from Mexico City
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Climb the ancient pyramids of Xochicalco, Mexico's fourth most visited archeological zone.
- Take in Taxco's magnificent UNESCO-nominated architecture.
- You have complete control over how you organize your experience.
First, you'll travel to Xochicalco, which means "Place of Flowers" in Nahuatl. Xochicalco, which existed between 650 and 900 AD, is now on the UNESCO World Heritage List and is Mexico's fourth most visited archeological zone. Once there, you'll see the Temple of the Feathered Snake, the Acropolis, the Grand Pyramid, the Observatory, and other notable structures.
You'll continue on to Taxco after Xochicalco. This beautiful colonial town in the mountains is rich in old and new silver mines, has narrow picturesque streets, and architecture that hasn't changed in centuries. The town is also known for its UNESCO-listed Santa Prisca Cathedral, a 200-year-old baroque-style church.
After a day of exploration and sightseeing, you'll take a leisurely drive back to Mexico City.
-Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
-Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee. Please contact the local operator to communicate any change or request.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.