Teotihuacán and Basilica of Guadalupe with Optional Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 6 hours
- See two of Mexico City's most popular attractions: Our Lady of Guadalupe Basilica and Teotihuacán.
- With the assistance of a professional guide, learn everything there is to know about the Basilica of Guadalupe.
- Take in panoramic views from the Sun and Moon Pyramids of Teotihuacán's iconic Archaeological Site.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Mexico City with a guided tour of two of the city's most popular nearby attractions: Our Lady of Guadalupe Basilica and Teotihuacán.
After being picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, you will spend approximately two hours with a bilingual guide touring the Basilica of Guadalupe (Spanish and English). It is a Catholic Church sanctuary dedicated to the Virgin Mary. It is the world's most visited site, second only to St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.
The tour continues to Teotihuacán, where you will spend three hours. This is a well-known archaeological site where you will see the Sun and Moon Pyramids. Great panoramic views can be seen from the top. Cross the Calzada de los Muertos, which connects to the Temple of Quetzalcóatl, through the complex, which was once a bustling pre-Columbian city.
-Bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Mezcal or Tequila tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance ticket
-Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
-Children (age 2-9)
- Infants (age 0-1): Free of charge
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa, and Polanco area in Mexico City.
What to Remember
-During the current pandemic, it is not allowed to go to the top of the Moon and Sun pyramids in Teotihuacán. Also, some palaces are closed.
- Hotel pickup is made between 8.00am and 9.00am. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.