Teotihuacan Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Explore the first Mesoamerican empire's capital, as well as one of the oldest cities in the Western Hemisphere.
- Marvel at the magnificent Pyramids of the Sun and Moon.
- You have complete control over how you organize your experience.
Discover Teotihuacan's extraordinary UNESCO-listed archaeological zone. You'll spend about 3 hours taking in the unique atmosphere of this ancient city and marveling at the imposing Pyramids of the Sun and Moon.
You'll also walk down the famous Avenue of the Dead, see the stunning Temple of Quetzalpapalotl, and see other highlights of this ancient city.
Following the tour, you'll take a leisurely drive back to Mexico City.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
-Food and drinks
-Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pickup is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-Due to COVID-19 prevention measures, it is not allowed to climb the pyramids.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee. Please contact the local supplier to communicate any change or request.
- Participants must have a basic physical fitness condition.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.