Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe and Tlatelolco All-Inclusive Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take a trip to Tlatelolco and Teotihuacan.
- Marvel at the splendor of the Basilica of Guadalupe.
- Take in the most breathtaking views from the tops of the pyramids.
- At a Mexican restaurant, savor a traditional lunch.
Your tour begins with a visit to Tlatelolco, an Aztec archaeological site. Following that, you will learn about and feel natural-fiber textiles and obsidian near Teotihuacan. You'll see the sun and moon pyramids, where you can climb to the top for a spectacular view. The area is known as "City of the Gods," and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The journey continues to "La Catrina," where you will be able to sample an authentic Mexican lunch (included in the price). The tour concludes with a visit to Mexico's most important Catholic pilgrimage site, the Basilica of Guadalupe. The church is named after the Virgin of Guadalupe.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Buffet lunch
- Local Liquors tasting
- Personal expenses
Smart Oasis Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Please note: The hotel pick-up service is available in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you should reach the following meeting point: Smart Oasis Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX.
What to Remember
-Please note: Pick-up service is available from hotels in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you will be provided with a meeting point.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Use sunblock and bring sunglasses, a hat or cap.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.