Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe and Tlatelolco Basic Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Visit Tlatelolco, which is located in Plaza de las Tres Culturas.
- Climb the sun and moon pyramids in Teotihuacán for a thrilling adventure and a breathtaking view.
- Discover the splendor of the Basilica of Guadalupe, Mexico's most important Catholic pilgrimage site.
The tour begins with a visit to the Aztec archaeological site of Tlatelolco. Following that, you will learn about and feel natural-fiber textiles and obsidian near Teotihuacan. You'll see the sun and moon pyramids, where you can climb to the top and admire an impressive view; the area is known as "City of the Gods," and this archaeological zone is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with over 2,500 years of history.
Then you'll go to La Catrina, where you'll sample some Mexican cuisine (lunch is not included in the price). The tour concludes at Mexico's most important Catholic pilgrimage site, the Basilica of Guadalupe, which is dedicated to the Holy Mary of Guadalupe, a traditional Mexican story in which the Virgin Mary appears four times to a native named Juan Diego.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Local Liquors tasting
-Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Smart Oasis Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX
You will be picked up from your accommodation. Please leave your pick-up information at check-out. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Please note: The hotel pick-up service is available in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you should reach the following meeting point: Smart Oasis Av. Paseo de la Reforma 296, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX.
What to Remember
-Please note: Pick-up service is available from hotels in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma. If your hotel is located outside of these areas, you will be provided with a meeting point.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Use sunblock and bring sunglasses, a hat or cap.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.