Tulum and Kin Ha Cenote 5-Hour Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Visit Tulum, an ancient Mayan city.
- Gain a better understanding of the Mayan civilization and culture.
- Cool off in the clear waters of the Kin Ha cenote.
On an express 1-hour tour of Tulum's archaeological site, you'll get to see one of the Mayans' last cities. You'll come across the ruins of ancient structures like the Temple of the Frescoes, the Pyramid Temple of El Castillo, and the Templo Dios del Viento (Temple of the God of the Wind). You'll have an hour to explore on your own and enjoy the views of the Caribbean Sea.
You'll also have some free time at the beach in Tulum later on. Finally, you'll make a brief stop at the Kin Ha cenote, where you can cool off with a swim in this natural sinkhole.
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Guided tour of Tulum
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Tulum
- Free time at the beach in Tulum
- A visit to Cenote "Kin Ha"
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Conservation fee to access the Kin Ha cenote (USD 15 per person)
- Food and drinks
You will indicate your pickup location at check-out. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Don't forget to bring a towel, sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sunscreen, cash and your camera.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.