Language:German, English, French, Dutch, Polish
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Tulum tour with a guide.
- Photographic opportunities.
- Pay a visit to a Mayan village.
- Go swimming in a cenote.
- A TUI-only itinerary.
This action-packed morning of adventure includes ancient ruins, beaches, and swimming in underground caves. A visit to a traditional Mayan community follows a guided tour of one of Mexico's most important historical sites. You'll also have the opportunity to take a refreshing dip in a cenote.
First, you'll be amazed by the ruins of Tulum, a Maya city. Your knowledgeable guide will provide you with information on all of the monuments in the area. You'll see El Castillo, the Temple of the Frescoes, and the Temple of the Winds. After that, you'll have some free time to go exploring on your own. Relax on the unspoiled beach or simply enjoy the scenery. Tulum's clifftop location with views of the Caribbean is practically made for Instagram.
We'll finish with a swim in a cenote after a quick stop in a Maya village. Your morning is completed with some snorkeling in these freshwater sinkholes.
-Transport to and from hotels
- Entrance fees
- Snacks and a drink
What to Remember
-Bring bathing gear, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunblock.
- We reccommend biodegradable sunblock as swimming in the cenote will not be permitted without.
- Use of video cameras on the Tulum site is payable locally.
- This is one of our TUI Collection excursions, which give you a local flavour of the destination while showcasing its unique, authentic and responsible values.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.