Tulum Private Tour with Puerto Morelos Snorkelling Reef
Language:German, Spanish, English, French, Dutch
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Explore the ruins of Tulum, an ancient Maya city.
- Snorkel in the National Park of Puerto Morelos Reef.
- Have breakfast and unwind at a beach club.
This private tour is a hat trick of fun on the Riviera Maya's shores. You'll start with a visit to Tulum's archaeological site, then snorkel in Puerto Morelos Reef National Park before relaxing at a beach club.
Your adventure begins with a visit to Tulum, the legendary Maya city on the Caribbean coast. After a guided tour in which you'll learn about the city's most famous structures, you'll have some free time to explore. You'll see El Castillo, the Temple of the Frescoes, and the Temple of the Winds.
The action then shifts underwater to Puerto Morelos Reef National Park. Zoom out by speedboat for 90 minutes of snorkeling in the Americas' largest coral reef and a visit to a coral 'greenhouse' that promotes reef restoration. Then it's time to unwind at the beach club. You can play volleyball, swim, or just relax in a hammock.
- Driver/ Guide
- Speedboat ride
What to Remember
-Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.