Turibus Hop-On-Hop-Off Mexico City Tour
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese
- Explore the most important landmarks in Mexico City at your own pace.
- You can get on and off at will throughout the day.
- Buses are new and modern, with digital audio systems in nine different languages.
This is the best way to see Mexico City in a single day at your own pace. On the bus route, you can get on and off at any time. The Historical Center Route allows you to learn about the history, architecture, culture, and, of course, authentic Mexican cuisine (19 stops). This route will introduce you to history, architecture, culture, and, of course, gastronomy.
Stops include: Auditorio, Museo del Arte Moderno, Condesa, Cibeles (Plaza Madrid), Casa Lamm, Monumento a la Independencia, Reforma 222, Museo de Cera y Ripley, Glorieta a Colón, Hemiciclo a Juárez, Zócalo, Plaza Manuel Tolsa, Museo Franz Mayer, Monumento a la Revolución, Museo de Rio de la Plata Reforma, Museo de Antropologia
-1-day o 2-day hop-on hop-off ticket (depending on the option chosen)
- Double-decker open top motor-coaches
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Discounts booklet and Mexico City Tour Stops guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
-Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
-Children (4-12 years old)
- Children (0-3 years old): free
You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the stops by showing your printed voucher while getting on board.
What to Remember
-If you choose the 2-day bus pass your ticket is valid for two consecutive days.
- All Sundays from 8.00am to 2.00pm Turibus use alternative ways due to some streets are closed by the Ciclotón.
- Audio guide in 9 languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian. There's a special audio guide for kids.
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the stops by showing your printed voucher while getting on board.
- The route lasts approximatively 3 hours.
- The ticket will be valid during the current day.
Frequency: Daily (bus every 30 - 45 minutes)
Operating hours: from 9.00am to 7.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.