Turtle Snorkelling, Cenote Swim & Beach Club Experience
Language: Spanish, English, French
- Spend a day exploring nature on Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- Take a dip in a natural underground pool.
- In Akumal, snorkel alongside exotic marine life.
- Unwind at a beach club.
With this Yucatán Peninsula experience, you can see two of Mexico's most pristine natural wonders. Plunge into an underground cave pool known as a cenote before heading to the seaside village of Akumal to snorkel alongside exotic shoals of fish and – if you're lucky – rare turtles. To top it all off, there will be lunch and relaxation time at an exclusive beach club.
- Driver/ Guide
- Admission fees
- Swim stops
What to Remember
-Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Drinks are not included.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.