Valle de Bravo Water Skiing Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 12 hours
- Go water skiing or wakeboarding on Avandaro Lake. - Take an ATV ride through Valle de Bravo and breathe in the fresh pine-tree-infused air.
- Discover the beautiful landscapes, colonial architecture, gastronomy, and culture of Valle de Bravo.
- You have complete control over how you organize your experience.
First, you'll travel west of Mexico City to Valle de Bravo, a Magic Town on Lake Avándaro. The lake is surrounded by wooded mountains and serves as a water sports center.
You'll go exploring Valle de Bravo after taking in the view from one of the area's most spectacular viewpoints. Its historic center is known for its cobblestone streets lined with well-preserved colonial buildings, such as the 17th century Church of San Francisco de Ass. The scenery here is reminiscent of northern Italian lakes, with densely forested, mist-clad hills and red terracotta roofing used throughout the town.
Then, with a local guide, you'll go on an ATV tour to see two beautiful waterfalls, 35m and 20m high. After an optional lunch at a local restaurant, you'll go on a private boat ride to do (or learn how to do - a boat driver will show you how) waterskiing or wakeboarding (your choice). If you don't feel like participating in water sports, you can simply relax in a swimming ring and take in the scenery.
After a fun-filled day of sightseeing, you'll take a leisurely drive back to Mexico City.
-2h private boat ride
- 2h ATV tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Health/travel insurance
-Infants (age 0-3): free admission
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.