Wrestling Guided Tour in Mexico City
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Get a sense of the Mexican spirit at one of their most spectacular events.
- See the Luchadores (wrestlers) put on a fantastic show.
- Take part in one of the most well-known traditions of all time.
- Get a true taste of Mexico.
Come have fun, get excited, and be passionate with the best in the world. Mexican wrestling stands out from the crowd due to its spectacle and, more importantly, its authenticity, which appeals to both young and old audiences.
The Lucha Libre arrived in Mexico in the nineteenth century and has since evolved to adapt to the shapes, tastes, and imagery of Mexicans, as can be seen in the variety of characters and personalities that the different fighters create through their colorful masks, keeping the fighter's identity hidden while also providing identity, power, and distinction. Other fighters prefer other ways to distinguish themselves, such as having long hair, so they sometimes fight mask to mask or hair to hair. Mexican wrestlers may have unintentionally developed a very specific expression of Mexican folklore.
This tour is a must for anyone interested in passion, fun, or tradition. Depending on the ticket, you can get up close and personal to the ring to witness professional wrestlers' incredible maneuvers, keys, and other gear launches.
-Certified bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Roundtrip transportation from/to the meeting point
- Tequila shots
- Entrance to the Arena M
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pictures with a wrestler
Capital Bus Zócalo Stop (next to the main cathedral), at 6.45pm.
What to Remember
-At all times follow the guide’s instructions.
- The units are not equipped with space to store luggage or a big carry-on.
- You can take a small carry-on.
- The person who abuses the consumption of any alcoholic drink will lose the right to return to the unit.
- Once in the Arena, you will be able to acquire food and drinks on your own.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.