Xcaret Archaeological Park Ticket
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Espectacular show at Xcaret México.
- There is a Butterfly Pavilion, a Coral Reef Aquarium, and an Aviary.
- Horse Show, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances
- The Tropical Jungle Trail and Children's World.
Xcaret is a massive eco-archaeological complex with enough attractions to keep visitors of all ages entertained for days. The entire family will enjoy its jungle trails, culture, and nature – as well as the tasty traditional food. Nothing else in the Riviera Maya compares.
Xcaret, located near Cancun by the sea, has more than 50 attractions that take you through the heart of the jungle in a variety of ways. Explore Jaguar Island and the Butterfly Pavilion, as well as caves, archaeological sites, and a Maya village. You can even go snorkeling, swim in an underground river, and then relax in Acuatic Paradise.
When night falls, the Xcaret México Espectacular, a light and color show that takes you through the country's history, will entertain you. A wonderful day in the woods for the whole family.
-Tours in three underground rivers and access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Xcaret México Espectacular show
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Use of sunloungers and hammocks as well as of dressing rooms and showers
HVJJ+94 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
What to Remember
-Free admission for children aged 4 and under.
- Children aged 5 to 11, get half off the adult ticket price. ID is mandatory in both cases.
- Children under 12 years of age and over 137cm tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only sunblock containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. At the entrance, you'll find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunblock for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunblock will be returned on departure.
- Snorkelling gear rental is not included.
- Transport is not included.
- You must bring printed proof of your purchase. It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.