Xcaret Eco Archaeological Park Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Over 50 attractions.
- Land, sea, and cultural encounters
- Swimming in an underground river, cave walking, snorkeling, and so much more.
- A lot of fun for the whole family.
Xcaret has it all: family-friendly activities, traditional cuisine, jungle trails, culture, and nature. Nothing else in the Riviera Maya compares to this eco-archaeological park.
Xcaret, located near Cancun by the sea, has more than 50 attractions that take you through the heart of the jungle in a variety of ways. Nature enthusiasts will enjoy visiting Jaguar Island and the Butterfly Pavilion, as well as walking through caves, archaeological sites, and a Maya village. You can even dive into the water with a snorkeling tour, swim in an underground river, and then relax in Acuatic Paradise - Xcaret has something for everyone.
When night falls, the Xcaret Mexico Spectacular, a light and color show that takes you through Mexico's history, will entertain you. There are also numerous restaurants serving regional cuisine. A family day out at Xcaret allows you to experience the best of nature.
- Xcaret entrance fee
What to Remember
-Snorkelling equipment requires a refundable deposit.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Park closes at 21:00. Children 4 and under get free admission.
- Children aged 5-11 get 50% off adult price and must show an ID at the Park's ticket booths.
- Children taller than 140cm/55” but under 12 years old must present ID to verify their age.
- Children older 12 years pay adult price.
- Dream Activities not included.
- Photo packages not included.
- Please see a photo booth representative on arrival to maximise your photo opportunities throughout the day.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.