Xochimilco, Coyoacán and Frida Kahlo Museum with Skip-The-Line Tickets
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 9 hours
- Take a scenic cruise through the Xochimilco canals.
- Pay a visit to Coyoacán, Mexico City's cultural center.
- Pay a visit to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as "The Blue House."
Discover some of Mexico City's most enchanting areas on a full-day tour. When you arrive at the calm waters of the Xochimilco canals and its floating gardens, you will enjoy a picturesque cruise in a traditional trajinera, or pre-Hispanic boat, through one of the last traces of the Aztec period. Discover the history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, which began as a pre-Columbian city on the shores of Lake Xochimilco, just south of Mexico City. Travel through the canals while enjoying traditional Mexican dishes and drinks, as well as authentic Mariachi bands performing some of Mexico's most famous songs.
After that, pay a visit to Coyoacán, Mexico City's cultural center. Explore the neighborhood and take in the sixteenth-century mansions and the Church of San Bautista. The Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as "The Blue House," is located in the same neighborhood where the great Mexican artist lived. The house is filled with personal items belonging to Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera.
-Pickup and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Cruise in a colorful trajinera
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Frida Kahlo Museum with a VIP skip-the-line service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-5 years old: reduced
Depending on the location of your hotel, you will need to direct one of the following meeting points - Cinepolis Diana Cinema: Paseo de la Reforma 423, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Mexico City (In front of St Regis Hotel and the Diana Roundabout or traffic circle). Pick-up time: between 8.30am and 8.45am - Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel Mexico City: Paseo de la Reforma 80, Cuauhtémoc, 06048 Mexico City (In the Starbucks Café which is next to Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel and in front of Colon Roundabout or traffic circle). Pick-up time: between 8.45am and 9.00 - Sanborns Café Bellas Artes: Av. Juárez 14, Col. Centro CDMX (In the corner of Juarez Av. And Lóopez Street). Pick-up time: between 9.00am and 9.15am.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local tour operator right after your booking to arrange your meeting point and pick-up time.
- The itinerary of the tour is subject to change during holidays and special occasions.
- Please note: you will receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins, but the refund does not include the US$13.50 Frida Museum admission fee. Tickets for the Blue House are scarce, so the tour organizer must purchase them in advance once the tour reservation is received.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
- Bring a bottle of water and snacks.
From Tuesday to Sunday at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.