Xoximilco Cruise with Dinner Ticket
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- A traditional Mexican meal on a trajinera boat.
- Traditional music performed live.
- Navigate the Xoximilco canals.
- Enjoyable night out in Cancun.
As soon as you board a colorful trajinera in Xoximilco, you'll be in the party mood. On a night cruise, it brings to life an ancient Aztec tangle of canals. You'll see musicians dressed in traditional garb playing mariachi, bolero, and marimba music, and you'll be able to eat a feast of traditional dishes washed down with tequila.
- River cruise
Chetumal, Juárez, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R.
What to Remember
-Cruises run Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 00:00.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.