Anton Valley Day Trip from Panama City
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Explore the world's second largest inhabited inactive volcano.
- Take a walk through the rainforest and see the El Macho waterfall.
- Cool down in the hot spring.
Discover Anton Valley, a one-of-a-kind small town with a population of around 8000 people located in the crater of a dormant volcano between elevated mountains. Its cheerful and welcoming locals will quickly make you feel at ease.
Walk through the lush jungle to reach El Macho waterfall, visit El Nispero Zoo, and marvel at the local flora and fauna in the botanical garden.
Later, you can relax in the hot springs and apply the mud mask to rejuvenate your skin.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Wheelchair and stroller accessible (most terrain).
- The physical difficulty of this tour is moderate.
- Infants must sit on your lap.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.