Anton Valley Rappel and the Sleeping Indian Mountain Hike
Language: English, French, Spanish
- Visit Anton Valley, a tropical rain forest nestled in an extinct volcano's crater.
- Feel the rush as you rappel down waterfalls by rope.
- Hike to the summit of Sleeping Indian Mountain to take in the breathtaking views.
Don't miss out on an adrenaline-pumping adventure through Panama's tropical rainforest!
This tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for eco-tourists who enjoy hiking, trails, and nature walks. Climb the well-known Sleeping Indian Mountain, the destination's landmark, and learn about the fascinating myth behind its name. When you reach the summit, you will feel on top of the world.
Moving on to the main activity, a controlled descent down a rock using a secured rope, you will be allowed to do the rappel three times. This descent is frequently within the confines of a waterfall, making it a one-of-a-kind memory that even the most experienced thrill-seekers will appreciate.
Finally, you can compensate your body by relaxing in the cool waters of the waterfall.
- Entrance fees
- Use of equipment
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-The physical difficulty level of this activity is challenging.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 11 years.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.