Anton Valley Zipline Adventure
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Fly above the El Macho waterfall on a zipline.
- Swim in a natural pool in the midst of nature.
- Take in the valley's flora and fauna.
Anton Valley, located in an old crater on Panama's east coast, is one of the best places to go ziplining. Climb 1200 meters and experience thrilling zipline rides on four platforms above El Macho waterfall.
You can also spend some time swimming in the natural pool created by the waterfall. You can also enjoy the scenic valley scenery and see various species of birds and other animals in the area.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-The physical difficulty level of this activity is challenging.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, people with back problems and people with heart conditions.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years.
- Participants must weight 100kg (220 lbs) or less.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- The pick-up service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing).
- A specific meeting point for pick-up will be provided for Airbnb customers.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.