Embera Parara Puru Village and Chagres National Park Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Gain firsthand knowledge of the Embera tribe's culture and traditions.
- Paddle around Lake Alajuela in experimental canoes.
- Visit the Chagres National Park and get up close and personal with the local wildlife.
Visit the Embera tribe village, Chagres National Park, and Lake Alajuela for a one-of-a-kind experience in the heart of Panama's rain forest.
Explore Lake Alajuela in empirical canoes first, then arrive at the Embera tribe village, where the melody of the drum, flute, and all-natural musical instruments will welcome you and relax your senses. The Embera are proud to share their culture with visitors, and you will hear a detailed speech about their origin, dialect, traditions, and way of life. Then, watch the Embera traditional dance and Rumba, which are mostly performed by women, while men play the traditional musical instruments. Later on, you'll be pampered by their delectable traditional cuisine.
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Infant seats unavailable.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, people with back problems and people with heart conditions.
- The physical difficulty of this tour is moderate.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.