Panama Canal and Casco Antiguo Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Explore one of the world's greatest engineering feats.
- Learn about the Canal's history and the people who helped build it.
- Visit Casco Antiguo, a historic district designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
The Panama Canal, which was built 100 years ago, has transformed global trade and brought the world closer together by allowing for an easier flow of goods and people.
You can connect with the history and people who contributed to its construction, as well as the countries that took the initiative to make the canal a reality, at the Miraflores center, Museum, theater, and locks.
Then you'll go to Casco Antiguo, a historic district designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, which adds to the Canal's history. You'll walk through the old town, see the Cathedral, and learn about the people who lived there, how they lived, and more.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.