Panama Monkeys Discovery Eco-Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours
- Take in the sights of monkeys, iguanas, and birds in their natural habitat.
- Go to the Summit Botanical Garden, Gatun Lake, and the Soberania National Park.
- Discover the Panama Canal's flora and fauna.
Navigate the Panama Canal and experience a once-in-a-lifetime eco-adventure.
The Canal's inner areas are home to a variety of wild life. Among them are various species of monkeys native to the Central American region, such as Geoffroy's tamarins, white-faced capuchins, and squirrel monkeys, which will add a unique flavor to your visit.
In the Soberania National Park, you'll learn more about Panama's flora and fauna. Your expert guide will take you to the monkeys' habitats, where you will be able to photograph them. There will also be iguanas, birds, and the Panamanian National Bird, the Harpy Eagle.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Infants must sit on your lap.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.