Panama's Deep Jungle Excursion
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Go on a tropical forest adventure in Panama.
- Visit local communities and get a firsthand look at their way of life.
- Swim in a waterfall in the midst of nature.
- Pay a visit to a coffee plantation.
This experience focuses on two aspects of sustainable tourism: providing villagers with a better future and allowing them to provide you with a first-hand experience of the tropical forest, as well as allowing communities to grow professionally and financially.
This excursion will allow you to enjoy the benefits of a natural dense tropical forest while walking through trails, learning about the local culture, and swimming in waterfalls.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-The physical difficulty of this tour is moderate.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 5.
- Not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Please bring appropriate shoes/boots for hiking.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers, people with back problems and people with heart conditions.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.