Portobelo and White Sand Beach Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach on Panama's Atlantic coast.
- Pay a visit to Portobelo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1980.
- Take advantage of a delicious local lunch.
First, you'll pay a quick visit to Portobelo and learn about its historical significance as well as the significance of its geographical location over time.
Following that, you'll take a scenic boat ride to a white sand beach. A fantastic opportunity to spend time relaxing and experiencing the Atlantic Ocean on Panama's Atlantic coast. You'll also be treated to a delicious traditional lunch made with local ingredients.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.