Portobelo Snorkel and Kayak Excursion
Language: English, French, Spanish
- Discover incredible underwater worlds and breathtaking landscapes along Panama's Atlantic coast.
- Unwind on a beautiful beach on a private island.
- Visit Portobelo and learn about its significance in Panamanian history.
Visit a private island off Panama's Atlantic coast, where you can snorkel and kayak all day. Relax on the beautiful beach while admiring the spectacular underwater views, which include corals and a variety of fish!
Later, you'll pay a quick visit to Portobelo and learn about its historical significance and strategic location in Panama's history.
-Kayak and snorkeling equipment
- Bottled water
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.