San Blas Islands Tour from Panama City
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 12 hours
- Marvel at the stunning landscapes of Panama's Atlantic coast.
- Unwind on the white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters of the San Blas archipelago.
- Visit the Kuna Yala tribe, one of Panama's seven indigenous tribes.
The San Blas Archipelago, located east of the Panama Canal and on Panama's north coast, is made up of 365 islands, 49 of which are inhabited. The archipelago is also home to the Kuna Yala, one of Panama's seven indigenous tribes.
First, you'll enter the Kuna tribe territory and experience what it's like to be a guest in their territory, exploring the mountains and rainforest. When you arrive at the port, you'll board a small boat piloted by a member of the indigenous tribe and travel to the first of three islands you'll visit.
A dose of the San Blas will make your Panama vacations unforgettable, with its white-sand beaches, crystal clear waters, soft waves, and the beautiful landscapes of Panama's Atlantic side.
- Lunch (catch of the day)
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Participants must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result that has been taken within the last 72 hours.
- The physical difficulty level of this activity is challenging.
-Not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Please remember to bring your passport.
- Not suitable for pets.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.