West Panama Agro Tour
Language: English, French, Spanish
- Pay a visit to a local farm and get a firsthand look at Panama's local products.
- Take part in activities such as horseback riding, hiking, and swimming.
- Indulge in a delectable meal prepared by the locals.
Enjoy a first-hand, highly educational experience about what grows locally in Panama. Learn about the seasons, harvest times, and the techniques and technology that farmers use.
You'll go to a local farm about an hour from Panama City. Aside from exploring the farm, this experience includes activities such as hiking on one of the trails along the Caimito River, swimming in the pool, horseback riding, or simply relaxing on a hammock.
- Horse riding (optional)
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
What to Remember
-Not recommended for people with severe back and knees problems.
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour requires good weather to run, it may be rescheduled or canceled due to bad weather.
- Pickup service is available for all hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita (Hotels Dream and Westing). A specific meeting point will be provided for participants staying in private residences or other accommodations.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.