Art Workshop for Children at MALI Museum
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 1 hour
- Let kids express themselves in a creative and educational art workshop.
- Visit MALI, one of Lima's most important museums.
- A guided tour of the exhibition space will be provided for the children.
The children's activity provides an exceptional approach to art from the ideal location: Lima's Art Museum. MALI is one of Lima's most important museums. It was built in 1871 and is located in the middle of the city's Parque de la Exposición (Exhibition Park). Its interior chambers use pottery and textiles to show the growth of Peruvian culture since pre-Hispanic times. It also houses one-of-a-kind Viceroyalty works of art as well as the famed Cusquea School. The children will begin their adventure with a guided tour of the exhibition room, where they will learn about some of the art pieces on display and how they will be used as inspiration for the art workshop. They will design and create their own works of art for an hour.
- Brief visit to the showroom
- Materials for the art workshop
- An artist in charge
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Museo de Arte de Lima: Parque de la Exposición, Avenida 9 de Diciembre N°125, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity.
What to Remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The starting time is subject to museum availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Coordinated starting time from 11.00am to 6.00pm / Saturday from 11.00am to 4.00pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.