City Sightseeing Panoramic Bus Tour of Lima
Language: English, Spanish
- Take a double-decker panoramic bus tour of Lima and listen to an audio guide to discover more about the city's attractions.
- Select from a variety of tours to ensure that you don't miss out on any of the exciting activities that the Peruvian capital has to offer.
Discover the finest of Lima on a 4-hour open-top bus tour of the city with City Sightseeing, where you'll visit the city's best landmarks and attractions.
Begin your journey at Parque Kennedy, in the heart of the Miraflores area, and travel to the historical monument Huaca Pucllana, where you can witness pre-Incan pyramids up close without leaving the city.
Following that, the bus will take you to Plaza Grau, a place where you can see an outstanding sculpture by Spanish sculptor Victorio Macho that stands over 20 meters tall. Following that, you'll visit the Plaza Mayor, also known as Plaza de Armas, where you'll see stunning structures such as the Government Palace and the Municipal Palace of Lima.
-4-hour panoramic tour
- Entrance to the Lima Cathedral
Malecón del Parque Salazar 610, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Outside the Larcomar Shopping Centre (opposite Casino Miraflores)
What to Remember
-Please note that changes to operating times, frequencies and inclusions can happen at any time and without notice.
- Please note that the Museum of Religious Art in Lima Cathedral is closed on Saturday afternoons, Sunday - mornings, and on public and religious holidays; on these days the City Tour and Historical Centre Tour will include the Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo instead.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The City Tour runs from Tuesday to Sunday at 9.30am and 2.30pm.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.