Cooking Class and Pisco Sour at Cala Restaurant with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a culinary class in a unique setting.
- The Cala restaurant has a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Learn how to make Pisco Sour, Peru's most renowned cocktail.
- Take a bite out of a traditional Peruvian cuisine.
The Cala restaurant, which is directly next to the water, provides a fantastic outlook. You will take part in a lesson where you will learn how to make the delicious Tiradito and the famous Pisco sour. Lunch is served at the end of the session on the restaurant's terrace, where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Pacific Ocean while eating a traditional Peruvian food of your choosing.
-Demo cooking class
- Lunch: appetizer (Pisco sour), starter, main course, dessert, and drink
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals not stated in the programme
- Alcoholic drinks
Cala Restaurant: Playa Barranquito, Espigón B-2, Circuito de playas, Barranco, Perú
Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity.
What to Remember
-The activity is offered in the terrace area (first level).
- Vegetarian option is available for lunch.
- It is important to contact the local operator 48 hours before the start of the activity to confirm the reservation time. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.